Image Map

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Blogmas - My Introduction to Nyx Products

Hi guys!!! Today I realised I had never done the first impressions Nyx post I  had intended on doing. So... I'm doing it now :)

So when I first spotted the Nyx stand at Target early in November I was like a kid in a lolly store. The prices were a tiny bit more expensive than I thought they would be, but that doesn't mean they are expensive. Their jumbo eye pencils are $9.95, powder blushes $9.95, cream blushes $11.95 and their famous butter glosses are $9.95. Not too bad, right? 

I picked up their jumbo eye pencil in yoghurt, butter gloss in creme brulee and a creamy round lipstick in tea rose. 

I am planning on doing a full review of these products once I have worn them more but so far I can tell you that that the butter gloss is amazing! Not only does it smell like cake mixture and cupcakes (yummy) but they feel really moisturising, don't dry your lips out, don't feel sticky, have good pigmentation and are super easy to wear. The lipstick feels really creamy and has great pigmentation and the jumbo eye pencil is a really lovely colour, easy to use but without a primer or setting crease after 4-5 hours. 

What Nyx products should I pick up next?
Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I look forward to reading your reviews! I grabbed a cream blush and soft matte lip cream - I adore both of them. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.