Image Map

Wednesday 11 December 2013

I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here! Tag

Hi guys. So it's day 11 of blogmas and I've got a tag for you. I was reading this on Mademoiselle Lala and even though I don't watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here I thought the questions were great and wanted to do the tag :) 



You can only take one product into the jungle. What item would you choose and why?
Nivea Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 50 because I think the key to good skin is to look after it in the first place. 

What would be your main pre-jungle worry?
Snakes :'( I don't know what it is about snakes but they creep me out soooooo much!!! 

You only have 5 minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
Nivea Moisturising Suscreen SPF 50, Kit Cosmetics SPF 15 moisturiser on my face as well as Cover Girls Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Mauve Twist. 

Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
A very messy bun...on the back of my head. Ummm, yeah...errr not exactly how to describe it. And no it's not fashionably messy...it's just plain messy! Hahaha

For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
From the show? Since I don't watch I'm a celebrity get me out of here I'm going to go general...Adele. I absolutely love Adele's music and think she is an amazing person.

Everyone's given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle with you?
I'm a pretty organised and neat person so maybe I could help organise everything?

What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream 'Get me out of here'?
Photos! No matter what I do I feel like my photos are sub-standard. So frustrating. 

Challenge - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You're up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
I would love to jump with a parachute and every time some camp mates are jumping from a helicopter at the beginning of the series I am extremely jealous and vow to myself that I will try to do it next year.

If you're reading this consider yourself tagged! I would love to read your answers so please do leave a link to your blog :)

I cannot believe there are only 14 sleeps until Christmas :0 I hope you are enjoying the festive season. I dug out my decorations today and have finally started decorating, yay!!! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.