Image Map

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas dotticure

Hi guys. This time next week I will have devoured a roast pork, gnawed on crackling, eaten some plum pudding with lots of custard, given and received nearly all of my Christmas gifts and will probably be feeling sad that Christmas day only has a handful of hours left. Until then I am going to go OTT with Christmas nail art and enjoy the Christmas spirit. 


I used my all time favourite red polish, Pillar Box Red by Butter London and The Green & The Grunge by Essence. Both polishes are outstanding, one coaters and have gorgeous formulas. 

So here is the obligatory bottle shot Essie base coat and insta-dri by Sally Hansen are pretty much included in every manicure I do. 



I love how Christmassy this dotticure is and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I was a bit impatient and I think one or two of the dots got smeared by the top coat but oh well. What can a impatient girl do?


Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.