Image Map

Monday 6 January 2014

Sinful Colors - Bare Nail Polish Review

The Christmas Party season has come to an end, so has Christmas and New Years Eve which means it's back to work and unfortunately it also means conservative nail polishes have to start gracing some people's nails. So I have a beautiful pink polish to show today which is definitely work appropriate but not without being really pretty...introducing Sinful Colors' 'Bare'.



'Bare' is a pinky nude with a subtle micro shimmer from the Bare Necessities Collection. As always with Sinful Colors the brush was good, the formula was good and leaning towards the thicker side of things which I prefer. Drying time was (again) good and it stayed chip free for a good handful of days. Overall I was really impressed with both the colour and quality of this polish. I often find pale pink polishes to be a runny, messy and horrible to work with. But not this one!!! Yay :)


Thanks for reading and take care,
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.