Image Map

Saturday 3 May 2014

April Favourites

April has come to an end so it is time for me to put my thinking-cap on and try and figure out what products deserve a special mention in my "April Favourites"! April was actually quite a long month for me. It was definitely a month crammed of lots of things!



Winter is approaching which means my normally dry hands are even more dry. In January I got this tube of L'Occitane Jasmin Passion hand cream with 20% shea butter as a freebie with a magazine. It's my first L'Occitane product and has completely won me over. This cream is lovely - smells great, sinks in beautifully and moisturises my dry hands. 

I love matte nails and with Face of Australia's new 'Platinum' matte top coat I can turn any polish matte. Yay! 

Now, onto the lip products (there are a few!). 

L'oreals Colour Riche Nutrishine in 'Sandalwood Beige' is my go-to nude lip. I'm sure I have raved about this before so I probably don't need to talk too long about it. Except to say that it is a beautiful nude, gives my lips a good wash of colour, lasts a reasonable amount of time and doesn't dry out or emphasise my dry and chapped lips.

Covergirl's Smoochies in 'Luv U' is a brilliant tinted lip balm. For a tinted lip balm this has a impressive amount of pigmentation. I think this might be what Maybelline's Baby Lips are for others?

She's 'Hush' lipstick is another pinky nude lipstick I have been loving lately. Apart from it's lovely smell (aromatherapy oils???) this lipstick is a great everyday lipstick. With good pigmentation, decent lasting power and a nice creamy formula I think this deserves it's own review, so stay tuned!

So those were my favourites for April. All these products are great for an everyday, natural look and are reliably floating around the bottom of my handbag! Cheers :)




2 comments:

  1. I loved the Covergirl Smoochie too! I bought the FOA top coat but I've not tried it out yet - glad to hear that it's good! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.