Image Map

Sunday 4 May 2014

The SALES Edit - Priceline, Target and skincare

It's an overcast rainy Sunday morning so to cheer us all up I thought I would do a little post on some sales that are on at the moment. Sales and the possibility of buying bargains (and quite likely, things you don't really need) always cheers one up, doesn't it?!

Frequent visitors to Priceline will be aware that once a year Priceline have a deal where if you spend x amount of dollars you get a bag full of free make-up and samples. Well it is on again now and looks like a pretty good deal. This deal ends on the 11th of May. Spend over $60 on the following brands and get the bag of goodies valued at over $220:

  • Maybelline 
  • Revlon 
  • Rimmel London 
  • Sally Hansen 
  • Physicians Formula 
  • Models Prefer
  • Nude by Nature
  • Nailene
  • Glam Manicure
  • Savvy 
  • 1000 Hour
  • Fing'rs 
  • Manicure
If you want more details on the bag here is the link to the Priceline website: https://www.priceline.com.au/goody-bag/

They also have some decent % off sales on the brands included in the bag so I think I will bite the bullet and get down to Priceline. I try to avoid things like this because I really do not need more make-up but you get free stuff... :) Also, at Priceline Revlon have some 'gifts with purchase' that are amazing value so you might want to check that out too. 

The second sale I wanted to talk about was this: All Boots Laboratories Optiva Skincare is 50% off a Amcal (free delivery), Amcal Max and Guardian Pharmacies. This sale ends on the 11th of May.



Next, at Target there are a couple of deals on (ends on 7th of May):

  • 30% off Revlon, Covergirl and Chi Chi. 
  • 30% off Nivea products. 
  • Spend $20 on Rimmel London and get a free gift valued at $41.85. 
  • Buy 1 Revlon nail polish, get one free. 
And finally, a question for you! I've never done a post like this before. Is it something you like or loathe? At the end of the day I write the blog for you so if this kind of post isn't to your liking please let me know!

Cheers & happy shopping :) 


4 comments:

  1. I love knowing about sales!!! Especially to stores I don't normally go to like Chemist Warehouse and Target etc.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Kat! Really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! So good to see a bunch of sales in the one post, makes it easier for shopping! Target always seem to have fabulous makeup sales, but I rarely hear of them if I don't read their catalogues or go to the store. X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback :) Target is actually pretty good for make-up but I often forget to go there!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.