Image Map

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Revlon Parfumerie 'Bordeaux' Nail Polish Review

Even if you ignore the delicious scents, reliable quality and gorgeous bottles the Revlon Parfumerie polishes come in, this polish is stunning for the colour alone.



'Bordeaux' is a burgundy polish with a jelly/cream (cruelly) finish. The formula is thin, non-streaky but not runny and drying time was super quick. Two thin coats were all I needed to use. 



This Parfumerie polish doesn't really have a scent that I could notice. This was surprising because all of the other polishes I have from this collection have quite strong scents. 



Overall, I really love this polish. It is a stunning burgundy polish with a perfect formula. In the photos you might notice a bit of tip wear. Annoyingly, the new top coat I am trying out isn't that good and shrinked the polish and caused some cracking! 

Thanks for reading, 
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.