Image Map

Sunday 1 February 2015

January Beauty Favourites

As the first month of 2015 bites the dust it is time to tell you about everything I loved in January.

I always make a trip to Lush after Christmas as they always reduce their limited edition Christmas products by 50%. This year I picked the Hot Toddy Shower Gel up and I love it! It has a cinnamon-y ginger scent that is really warm and quite strong. It lathers up nicely and leaves you feeling clean but not dry. I will definitely be buying the larger size of this shower gel next year, fingers crossed they release it again!



I have been wearing the Olay Complete UV Max Defence Lotion SPF 30 religiously, underneath my make up, for the past couple of months. A moisturiser with SPF is really important. It hasn't caused me to break out and it is a really decent moisturiser. Not the best but as it has the SPF that is fine with me. Also, it doesn't interfere with the wear of my makeup and doesn't leave any nasty residue. 

Marc Jacobs Dot has been my go to perfume of the month. I am useless at describing scents so I googled it and apparently it is floral and fruity. It isn't a super heavy or long lasting scent but nonetheless I love how this perfume smells. 

I have been using the Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser for quite awhile now and I haven't had any pimples since beginning to use it. Not only has my skin been clear but it lathers up nicely and feels really gentle. It may not be the best for people with super dry skin though?

I hope you a fabulous February :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Marc Jacobs packaging, they are my Mum's fave scents and I think they smell awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.