Image Map

Friday 5 February 2016

Empties #7

It's empties time! I have to admit I love watching a good empties post on youtube or reading a empties post...I hope you enjoy this post!

So these are the products I have recently used up. You know that if I use a product up  I must like it but keep reading to see if it is re-purchase worthy!!! 



Essenzza Cleanse and Exfoliate Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes

I picked up these facial wipes from Priceline and the first thing I have to mention is the smell. They smell like pineapple - amazing! I typically don't use facial wipes to remove all my make-up but just my eye make-up and these did a decent job. Would I repurchase? Definitely.  

Innoxa Pure Silk Skin Primer 

This was a primer that I whole heartedly loved whilst using. However I may have since found another primer I like even more...Having said that this is a nice primer that makes your skin feel super smooth and makes your make-up apply nicely. I loved using this when I was trying to use up an old foundation which I didn't like. It made the bad foundation apply like a good one...yay! Would I repurchase? Maybe

Olay Complete UV Max Defence Lotio SPF30

This is a moisturiser I repurchase every summer because it offers SPF30 whilst moisturising my face. It also absorbs nicely into my skin, doesn't leave any residue behind and doesn't interfere with any make-up you apply over it. Would I repurchase? Yes 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation 

In pretty much every 'empties' post I do there is either a bottle of Colorstay or a tub of the whipped cream colorstay foundation from Revlon. I love both of the equally as much, however in this post it is the liquid version that has been used up. This is a great foundation, I've harped on about it a million times and I think nearly every man and his dog has tried it. Enough said. Would I repurchase? Already have!

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

This mascara was lurking at the bottom of my 'empties' pile so it has been a very long since I have used this mascara. I'm pretty sure I have repurchased this mascara at least once so it must be decent. From memory...this is a really good basic mascara that does a great job at lengthening eyelashes. Would I repurchase? Maybe

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

This is a fabulous mascara when you want dramatic lashes. The formula of this mascara is leaning towards the wet side however it doesn't pose any issues and the brush is quite good. Unique but once you figure it out, it's quite user friendly. Would I repurchase? Already have! 

Essano Rosehip Regenerating Facial Moisturiser 

This is a really nice "basic" moisturiser. It absorbs nicely into the skin, doesn't break me out and doesn't leave any weird residue behind. It keeps my skin moisturised and doesn't interfere with make-up application. Would I repurchase?  Already have :)

Essano Gentle Facial Exfoliator 

If you are looking for a new facial exfoliator I highly recommend trying this one from Essano out. Whilst it isn't the most gentle exfoliator I like how it feels exfoliating and is, at the same time, gentle enough to use daily. Would I repurchase? Yes! 


Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy 'Citron' & 'English Honey & Peach Blossom' 

You have heard me rave about Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams. My all-time favourite was the 'English Honey & Peach Blossom' so I was very sad to see this tube completely depleted. The 'citron' was also very nice, it was more of a gel formula compared to the other one. Both of these were fantastic hand creams - very moisturising and smelt amazing. Would I repurchase? Yes 

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes 

I go through so many of these that I forgot to keep one aside for the photo...ooops! They work great at removing make-up and are gentle enough to use on your eyes. Would I repurchase?  Already have!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.