Image Map

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Shopping the stash | Forgotten products I want to use this week #1

I'll be the first to admit I have too much make-up. Not that it stops me from buying more, although it should. The blog is the perfect excuse and is used as a justification 99.99% of the time. This first problem leads to a second problem. I forget about products and quietly they sit in the drawer never being used. This week I am going to change all that and start rounding up some forgotten products / shopping the "stash" each Sunday evening for the following week.

I hope you enjoy this new series and without further ado lets take a look at the products I want to use this week.


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in 'fanciful'


I actually haven't owned this blush for that long but I do think I need some prompting to make sure it is a blush I reach for frequently. 'Fanciful' is a gorgeous matte warm dusty rose.

 L'oreal le blush in 'rosewood' 

Another blush! This one is a even more recent addition to my blush collection than Fanciful. However, once again I want to make sure I start immediately using it otherwise it will never get used.

Essence Silky Touch Blush in 'babydoll'

Another blush, I hope you're not getting bored of blushes! This one is another gem I need to use more often. 'Babydoll' is a soft pink rose colour. The pigmentation is really good and it applies beautifully.



Maybelline Colordrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in 'Minimalist' 


I wore this all the time maybe eight months ago, from memory the pigmentation and lasting power of these lip pencils from Maybelline are great. Plus 'Minimalist' is a very pretty pink. The one downfall of these is that you have to sharpen them.

Bite Beauty Pepper / Cafe 

I am constantly forgetting about and then re-discovering this lipstick duo because it sits awkwardly in my lipstick holder. It's technically called the 'mix and mingle - cafe/pepper' from Bite. I really like this however for $27.00 it is tiny. I mean tiny. You get 3.1g or 1.55g per colour. The colours are beautiful so I really should remember to grab for this more.

Clinique chubby stick intense in ' curviest caramel'

I was so desperate to purchase this but have barely reached for it. Why? I have no idea at all. I definitely need to wear this gorgeous lip crayon more!!! That is the whole point of this new series :) This is a gorgeous everyday lip product and I can't wait to use it!




Covergirl 'Country Woods' trio 


This has been sitting in my drawer for years. I originally brought it because I thought it looked like a "classic" product. The colours are all very easy to wear during the week for a quick look. If you have a favourite "classic" beauty product please do let me know in the comments below :)

Nyx Lip Primer in 'Deep Nude' 

Lipsticks never ever stay on long enough, no matter what lipstick it is...I feel like after 3 hours it's gone :( Hopefully this lip primer from Nyx will help!!! I've never tried a lip primer before.


2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to discover products in your stash - who has the money to spend on new makeup products all the time! You found some great items there!

    Abby of My Hair Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a bit embarrassing how often I forget about the things I already own haha

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.