Image Map

Monday 22 May 2017

How I fix dry and chapped lipsticks

Dry, chapped, flaky and sore lips are gross. They are also annoying and can take time to heal.



When my lips need rescuing I begin with an exfoliator to get rid off the flaky bits. At the moment I am loving The Lip Scuff from The Body Shop. It looks like a lip balm however it is slightly gritty. I swipe this all over my lips - sideways and then in circular motions - and then run it off. I follow this with an intensive lip balm. I don't use an exfoliator on my lips that often, once in a blue moon actually. I usually find a good lip balm will keep my lips looking good but sometimes you do need an extra oomph!

My favourite lip balm ever is The Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15. It makes your lips feel cushion-y, does that make sense? It is also long lasting which is nice. You can apply it in the evening and when you wake-up your lips are still moisturised.

Another lip balm that can really help dry lips is the Lip Balm from Dermal. It is one of the best and most effective lip balms I have ever used. It is also super cheap and can be purchased from Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.