Image Map

Sunday 9 July 2017

Star of the week: The Chemistry Brand Hand Chemistry

The Chemistry Brand is one of the brands under the Deceim umbrella and they are now stocked in Myer - yay! Hand Chemistry - pro-repair skincare for hands is one of the best hand creams I have ever used!!!



What the box says...

"Concentrated multi-functional hand cream targets 8 signs of hand aging simultaneously. The extraordinary 19.5% active complex concentration visibly improves firmness, elasticity, density, evenness, brightness, texture, smoothness and hydration...Expect visible results in 11 days."

What I say...

Hand Chemistry is a rich hand cream however it doesn't feel heavy and thick. It is quite lightweight and instantly makes your hands feel smooth and soft. The hand cream absorbs quickly into the hands and doesn't leave behind a yucky residue, so you can get back to whatever you were doing. It also has a gorgeous scent which I'm not sure how to describe. If I had to hazard a guess I would say it was fresh and floral.




6 comments:

  1. How much does it sell for? I love the packaging! If you wouldn't mind I've also recently posted an empties post. Would mean the world if you could read it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The 100m sells for $35 and the 30ml sells for $14 at Myer. I love empties posts, I'll definitely have a read. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
    2. The price actually isn't too bad! I definitely have to check it out next time I'm at Myer. And no worries, I love your blog :)

      Delete
    3. Oh and sorry changed my username and profile haha, it was actually a while since I last updated my blog

      Delete
    4. Thats okay, i still managed to find your blog :) You can find the hand cream at priceline now too.

      Delete
  2. This is a great blog and I like your review. I will definitely check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.