Image Map

Tuesday 24 July 2012

The winter challenge day 12

Today for the winter challenge the theme was 'comfort eating' something I am guilty of, particularly in winter. One of my favourite things to eat or should I say 'drink' is hot chocolate in the winter time. Therefore my manicure is inspired by hot chocolate and chocolate :)
So I did an accent nail in Rimmel's 'sunset bronze' which is a metallic brown. My thumb was painted in Chi Chi's 'High heeled house wife' and the rest of my nails had two coats of high heeled house wife and then painted my tips using essence's 'Meet me Now!'. These feature nails were suppose to represent hot chocolate with pink marshmallows. Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.