Image Map

Tuesday 14 August 2012

31 day challenge day 12 - stripes

Theme for today is stripes and I had been looking forward to this challenge because I had heaps of awesome ideas.BUT then life got in the way and I ended up only have 10 minutes to do my manicure, so I kind of cheated....sorry.
I already had a nude creme/shimmer polish on my nails from yesterday's review of the essence duo :) So what I did was grabbed my nail art pen in 'snow white' by 'glamnails' and drew some simple lines onto my tips. Boring!!! - yeah I know :/
But I promise I will post another stripes manicure soon to make up for this :)


Until next time,
take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.