Image Map

Tuesday 14 August 2012

31 day challenge - FLOWER THEME

For the 31 day challenge flower day I did an accent nail due to my lack of skills and work committments. Wanted something that woukdn't attract too much attention....


For my base coat I used the beige creme which is part of essence's 'season of extremes'.
For the stem of my flower I used Revlons 'emerald'.
For the middle of my flower I used Rimmels 'perfect plum' and finally my white nail art pen for the petals.
It is not as neat as I wanted it to be because the pen couldn't draw over the bumpy purple very well...
Please excuse my lack of imagination!

Please check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge: 
Sally Morgan


Nikki Muldrew


Kimberly Rybak


Felicia Renee Banuelos


Belén



Cristina Santos


Courtney Mendoza


Natalie Elise

Rebecca Russell

Jessica Beswick


Raquel Soares
 

Briana


Citygirl907


Kimberly L


Kelly Cooke


Carina Martins


Laura Carls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.