Image Map

Thursday 16 August 2012

Product vs. Product

Hi guys. 
Another boring post from me today I'm afraid! 
I have been thinking a lot about how I can make my blog easier to read and less random so I figured every Thursday I would do a "Product vs. Product" post which basically reviews/compares two products against each other. They can be any  type of product: polish, skincare make-up, lipbalm, perfume....etc. They could even be the same product but different colours - whatever you want really!
If there are any products you have been thinking about buying and want to see how they fare against their competition please post a product you would like to see in the 'battle' and I will do my best to review it. 

Please let me know if you like this  idea + if there are any products you are interested in.
Only one more day until the weekend - yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.