Image Map

Friday 28 September 2012

Three Nail Challenge - Edgy

The three nail challenge is nearly over!!!! I haven't missed too many days which is a pleasant surprise (hahaha) and so today I am posting the theme 'edgy' which was suppose to be posted on the 25th but oh well, I'm not too late, am I?

For the theme 'edgy' I wanted to do a manicure with lots of lines (and therefore edges). I didn't want to do a tape manicure because I don't have any sticky tape!!! So I decided to do some stamping. I'm not quite a stamping expert yet :( but I am improving slowly, I hope!

The polishes I used for this manicure were:
  • Rimmel Grey Matter
  • Kit Start Up



The stamping is not as good as I wanted it to be and the lines are not super crisp on some of my fingers but overall I think it is a cool looking stamp. Although I did have trouble making sure it covered my entire nail. But maybe that's just me! 

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Cheers :)



3 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.