Image Map

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Empties - October

I have 45 followers!!!! I was super excited when I logged on today and saw that I had some new followers. I love blogging but what makes it really special is having such great followers. So thank you :)

The frequent blog reader that  I am, I often come across "empties" posts which I always find interesting because the best way to tell if a product is good or not is
a) does a blogger use it all?
b) do they re-purchase it?
So I have just emptied two of my absolute favourite products and thought I would share.

First up, we have the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel, I think I have been using this for around 6 or more years and have re-purchased it every time my bottle goes empty without even thinking about changing product. I started using this when my face was the typical teenager face - pimples, oily and breakouts all the time and now (thank god I'm not a teenager anymore) my face is less oily and I rarely have break outs. It is a gel cleanser meaning it's not foaming or frothy and leaves your face feeling super clean but not tight and dry like other cleansers do. It can be used twice a day and removes dirt, make-up and oil from your face as well preventing blackheads and pimples.


The second empty is Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve which is the best hand cream I have ever had and definitely want to repurchase it. For the 75ml tube it costs $22.00 and for 150ml it costs $34.00. Unlike most hand creams this hand cream really does moisturise super-dry skin and acts as a "glove" so that your hands are protected from dryness all day. I use this a couple of times a week (or daily if my skin is really dry) even when my skin isn't dry because it keeps my hands feeling great and is also great for my cuticles.  



Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have some samples of mario badescu products, and I think I'll give them a try now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.