Image Map

Monday 15 October 2012

sheer polish test #3 of 3

Okay so this the third and final scheduled post. I will be back after this post with some much more exciting posts. For the final sheer test I have have Rimmels' 'Misty Jade' to show you.
The basic aim of these three posts was to get three random polishes from my collection and see if they past the 'sheer' test - which is basically if they require 2 coats or less.

Unfortunately this polish was still not fully opaque after two coats and was streaky. But otherwise, it is quite a fun colour and perfect for summer.

All photographs were taken inside under artificial light because it rained for the entire day! Therefore the photos are not 100% colour accurate.



Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.