Image Map

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Body Shop - Christmas Limited Editions

Hi guys, hope you are all having a good day :) The Body Shophas announced their Christmas limited edition products.  So I had to share!!!!! They are always gorgeous and smell great.

The two ranges for Christmas 2012 are: Cranberry Joy and Ginger Sparkle. They sound scrumptious don't they?

Products are:

  • Body Butter
  • Shimmer Lotion
  • Body Polish
  • Shower Gel
  • Soap
  • Hand Cream
  • Home Fragrance Oil
  • Room and Linen Spray
  • 2 gift sets
I immediately set my eyes onto the 'Body Polish' (exfoliator) and no doubt I will want the hand cream and body butter too :) Also, there doesn't seem to a lip balm this year :( which is a shame because the last two years they have had pots of yummy smelling balm!!!! 


Please do go have a look at the website:  http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/

Do you look forward to The Body Shop's Christmas range? Any favourites?
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.