Image Map

Tuesday 8 January 2013

31 day challenge #7 - pacman nails!

Today for the 31 day challenge we had the option of doing either ombre or skittle nails. I attempted sponging ombre nails but failed miserably. I cannot sponge to save my life! I've lost count of the number of times I have attempted it. So it had to be skittle nails.....I have admired all of the 'pac man' inspired nails that are floating around the internet and decided to have a stab at them myself. So today I present to you PAC MAN NAILS!!!!


The polishes I used for this design were:
  • Sinful Colors - Be Happy {minty blue}
  • Essence Snow White Collection - Doc {orange}
  • Essence - Meet Me Now! {fuchsia}
  • Ulta3 - Black Satin {black}
  • Konad white stamping polish {white for the eyes}

I am really really really happy with how these turned out and while they are not perfect I still think they look pretty damn fine for my first attempt, especially considering my lack of skill in regards to nail-art! 

Thanks for reading and please do not forget to check out the other bloggers' designs :) Cheers


1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.