Image Map

Monday 8 April 2013

Nude / Gold Dotticure

Hi guys! Today I have a dotticure I wore using one of my new favourite polishes, Sinful Colors "Nirvana". I just love love love this colour as the weather is getting cooler. I'm still really bad at dotticures but love the colour combo of this one and hopefully it's not too bad. Please do let me know if you have any advice on where to place dots...yep I know, I'm totally hopeless! Hahaha

Okay, anyway. Back to the dotticure!!!! Here are some photos.



Sorry this is a short post but I have five assignments due this month and I'm quite busy!!! At the moment I am frantically trying to keep up to date with all of my readings.....

Thanks for reading and take care, 
cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.