Image Map

Saturday 31 August 2013

August Collective Haul

Hi guys,
this is just going to be a quick collective haul post for the month of August. Uni is crazy at the moment so I'm part zombie at the moment, so shall we just get on with it? Earlier this month I had a week of hauling that was so huge it deserved it's own post...but I have picked up some other things too. So I'll show everything here and I'll also leave the link for the other post.


So this is everything I've accumulated this month...I don't know whether I should be happy or ashamed? I'll be honest, some things I didn't need but there were a handful of "needed" items too. For more info on the lip products, chapstick tin, and cream eyeshadows click here to go to the other post. 


This week Essence finally released a new limited trend edition (yay!!!) called "Me & My Icecream". I grabbed a pale pink eyeshadow named Icylicious and a cream blush called Ice Bomb. 


My eyebrows needed some attention so I've started experimenting with the essence lash & brow gel mascara and an eyebrow pencil. Both items for under $4 from memory. 


Cream eyeshadows from Face of Australia and Maybelline (click here for more information). 


 I've never tried a polish from the core range from Face of Australia so I picked up 'foxy roxy' and 'that's what i mint'.


 My Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream foundation ran out so I decided to pick up Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation while I wait for the revlon colorstay foundation to go on sale. I also grabbed Maybelline's new Dream Pure BB Cream which is amazing. First bb cream I have ever loved to pieces.


This is a repurchase, The St Ives Green Tea Scrub isn't super rough and is great at keeping pimples away.


This week I went ombre so decided I should think about caring for my hair a bit more than usual...since I don't really do anything special, sorry hair! Hoping this leave in conditioner will help keep my hair looking healthy. 


And finally, three new lip products. The Essence stay with me long lasting gloss in 'kiss kiss kiss', Revlon's 'Pink Liptember' fundraiser lipstick and Essence's 'All About Cupcake' lipstick. Again, I'm going to redirect you to my other post if you wanted more info...click here, blah blah blah. 

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you are having a brilliant weekend. What have you brought this month and is there anything you think I should buy next month?

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.