Image Map

Sunday 11 August 2013

ABC Challenge

Hi guys,
I hope you have all had a great weekend :) I haven't done much nail-art for awhile and decided that it was time for a challenge...so I thought I might as well start one myself. I've seen this "ABC Challenge" floating around and thought it would be a fun one to do. The only rule for this challenge is that each manicure you use a letter a manicure for inspiration. So for example: using the letter "a" you post a manicure using a colour / nail art style / brand / theme starting with a. Ideas could be using the brand Australis, doing a manicure based on apples..etc. 


Anybody and everybody is welcome to join, there is no specific time-limit although I'm aiming for December. I'm personally going to aim for 1-2 posts a week but post whenever you feel like you can manage it!

I've set-up some inlinkz so fingers crossed it works!!! If it doesn't please let me know :) So the challenge is basically "started" now... *cutting the ribbon with my scissors* so whenever you feel like please feel free to join in!!!

So this is the inlinkz for the first manicure - "A" get the InLinkz code Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.