Image Map

Sunday 11 August 2013

YES TO Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser Review

There are a lot of skincare products that people absolutely rave about and then there are products that seem to be forgotten or ignored. I think this is one of those less talked about products and I've here to change that! I have been using the Yes To Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser for a couple of months now and have really enjoyed using it. It's a good combination between a gentle cleanser and an exfoliating cleanser. Some exfoliating cleansers feel like you are rubbing sandpaper across your face - not this one!


The packaging of this cleanser is a practical squeezy tube with a flip-top lid. I like flip-top lids because you don't lose them or drop them in the shower. It has a creamy, lightweight cleanser that contains a small amount of ground bamboo that provides a gentle exfoliating sensation - it's not very dense though so still feel very gentle. It helps to control my dry patches during the winter months and doesn't break me out. At the same time it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and  The product is paraben free, petroleum free, SLS free and contains 95% organic products. It retails for $14.95 at Priceline.





Who will love this cleanser?
  • Somebody who wants a very gentle exfoliater. 
  • Wants a cleanser that is paraben free, petroleum free and SLS free. 
  • Wants a cruelty free product. 
Who might not love this cleanser?
  • You might be disappointed if you like a very dense exfoliating cleanser that is quite rough. 
Overall I give this cleanser a 7.5/10. It's a basic cleanser that gets the job done and despite having exfoliating properties it doesn't feel like sandpaper. It's 95% natural and doesn't contain some of the nasty chemicals found in many other cleansers.



Thanks for reading and have a great night! 


2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.