Image Map

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Gift Ideas for Children (Make-up for little girls)

There are 22 sleeps to go until Christmas so I thought it was time I started uploading some gift ideas. I hope that this is useful for people who (like me) haven't quite got around to their Christmas shopping yet and for those who have completed their Christmas shopping already, good job :)

This guide is for all those people who have a little girl to buy for, whether it be your daughter, niece, cousin...etc. If she is a little princess who loves make-up, handbags and all things pink here is a nice little collection of children friendly make-up. There are links below for you if you want to do your shopping online and prices. I've brought my niece some essence lipglosses and nail polishes.



Gifts for children











Buy Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 5.0 ml - Priceline Australia
priceline.com.au



Hope this helps and if you have any other products that you think would be great please do leave a comment below :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.