Image Map

Thursday 12 December 2013

Yummy smelling products

Today I have a post all about yummy smelling products for you. If a product smells good I am 99% sold on it, regardless of whether or not I need, want or will actually use it...I just cannot resist a yummy smelling lotion or potion!!! Here are my all-time favourite yummy smelling products!


1. So Hooked on Carmella Perfume by Benefit 
Before saying anything about this perfume I am going to come straight out and say it...I am extremely biased, this is my favourite perfume and I think it's amazing. With that out of the way I guess I should tell you what it actually smells like! I'm not exactly the best at describing scents but I'm going to give it my best shot: A long lasting heartwarming vanilla / caramel scent. 

2. Nyx Butter Gloss 
Cupcakes, cake mixture, cookies...this gloss smells delicious without being overpowering or smelling artificial. 

3. Palmer's Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint 
No joke about it, this stuff smells like mint chocolates. Yummy! 

4. Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick 
After taking these photos this lipstick rolled off the top of my dresser and my short arms can't reach it so I'm going from memory here...The berry scent of this lipstick is quite strong for a lip product but isn't overpowering. A perfect balance.

5. Midnight Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears
This was my favourite perfume before Carmella came onto the scene...again it is quite an intense and long lasting scent but is more sensual and fruity. 

6. Haven by Planet Earth Hand Cream in Orange Ginger
An earthy scent with the orange scent making the ginger less overpowering. Reminds me of a spa :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Britney Spears perfume and I always get compliments by guys whenever I wear it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.