Image Map

Thursday 15 May 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

This tag has been sitting in my drafts folder for months. I can't remember where it came from but anyway, here goes...



You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

I don't have any "high end" foundations and my holy grail foundation is from the drugstore so I would be keeping Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation. Yes it's in a glass jar which is not as convenient as a pump but I can overlook that because:
a) it has great staying power
b) it's so easy to apply I can even apply it in my morning "zombie" mode without looking like a 2 year old has done my make-up, and
c) it has good coverage.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I would ignore it completely but feel embarrassed I didn't tell her. I'm a very shy person so there are not many circumstances when I would tell somebody they had lippy on their teeth. Probably only if I was out with my Mum or best friend.

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?

This is such a great question! I think it would be Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm crayon on Mauve Twist because it always looks good!

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Number one, blue eyeshadow is.not.cool and number two, I would actually do my hair and makeup! Lol.

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I don't even want to think about it!  

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I'm not really a "palette" person to be honest. I hate lip palettes but eye shadow palettes do occasionally draw me in. For the eyes it would have to be my Chi Chi Nudes palette - the quality and colours are fantastic and apparently it is a good dupe for a Naked palette.

Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

Most of the products I buy are "drugstore" and unlike lots of other lucky bloggers I don't have many limited edition products. So what it probably comes down to is my foundation (because I pretty much never go out without foundation) and my Benefit So Hooked on Carmella perfume.

Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs

I would probably do 'a' and resent and steam about it inside.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and if you do this tag on your blog please feel free to leave a link. I'd love to read your responses!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.