Image Map

Thursday 25 June 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review - Greyfitti

A couple of months ago I raved on and on about the 'Dig Fig' shade from Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel collection of nail polishes. Today I am going to tell you all about another polish from the collection, the shade 'Greyfitti'. 'Greyfitti' is a beautiful pale grey. Whilst it has slight undertones of blue you definitely don't look at the polish and think it is blue...it is grey.


My proper camera is out of action so I apologise for this substandard photo. The polish looks way more amazing in real life...trust me!

The formula of this nail polish is a little thin and streaky on the first coat but all is resolved once you do your second coat. The formula itself was very easy to work with and apply. After applying those two coats I waited a couple of minutes and then applied the special top coat.......and then after that I put on my usual Insta-Dri Sally Hansen top coat. The extra top coat is not necessary though. These miracle gel polishes last really well and endure a lot! I can get easily a week out of these nail polishes before any noticeable wear starts appearing. Typically I only get 2-3 days out of a manicure.

I completely adore this nail polish and highly recommend it. It is a very versatile colour, has a great formula and lasts well. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade. I love these gel polishes, I find them to last heaps better than regular polish! X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how long they last! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.